FEEL THE NEW SPace
EGOAT is one of our most proud and exiting products. It took us 2 years to develop the first prototype and another whole year to bring it to small-scale production in 2021. With more than 15 years experience in electric bike industry, we bring the design from paper to real world with 80% parts available in the open market because we know the importance of repairability and parts accessibility. The rest 20% parts are designed and built by us from scratch to make this beauty unique, stylish and durable. Hundreds of real customers have done their own DIY work on EGOAT to make it better. We are also very proud of the community that we build. Join us and make riding more pleasant.
TACKLE ADVENTURE WITH THE TOUGHEST E-BIKES ON THE PLANET
Experience the best mtnbex
Built to go farther without compromise, the full-suspension fat-tire eBike models come with a whopping 1500w of peak power with a standard ULTRA-DRIVE motor and premium components and hardware that won't let you down in the most extreme conditions.
Phone, Live Chat or email our team of ebike experts. We are available! Reach out, and we will respond as soon as possible.
We provide 1 years warranty and life time after-sale service. Our main goal is to make you satisfied with your purchase. In fact, we're so sure you will be, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every purchase, so you have absolutely no risk. If a product is not working as it should be, is damaged or does not fit, we will replace it for you immediately.
1765 Stewart loop
Bozeman Montana 59718
California headquarters：1150 S MILLIKEN AVE, #1104
ONTARIO, California, 91761
Monday - Thursday, 12:00 to 23:00
Friday & Saturday, 12:00 to 00:00